Hello,I'm Sharon Bolt and I’m the founder of Good Dogs! I’m a dog expert who has been featuredin more than 35 different newspapers, magazines, TV and radio stations and I am regularly featuredon BBC Radio Sussex and Surrey where I give advice
I've created a series of videos for peoplewho want
Becoming a dog trainer is certainly a greatchoice for people who'd like to work with animals.
It's estimated that 1 in 4 households in theUK have a dog and there are around 80 million dogs living in households in the US.
With the increased number of dog attacks,dog bites and dog owners at their wits end with their dogs' unwanted behaviour thereis certainly a demand for more professional dog trainers and an opening for the rightpeople to have successful dog training careers.
Are you thinking of becoming a Dog Trainerbut not sure what
It gives you the flexibility to learn at your own pace from the comfort of yourhome.
It's also usually the most cost effective option.
So the next step is
2) Dogs and humans speak 2 different languages– it’s SO much easier for us to learn THEIR language rather than they learn OURS.
Dog trainer courses that focus on empowering and educating the dog owner as well as trainingthe dog are key fac
3) It's imperative that the online dog trainercourse includes both theory and step-by-step video demonstrations showing exactly how
It needs to include
4) Make sure that the online dog trainer courseoffers both dog training tuition AND in depth information on how to set up and run a successfuldog trainer business.
5) Look for a dog trainer online course thatincludes advice on
6) There are no “official” governing bodiesthat regulate dog trainers or dog trainer courses in the UK and the US at the time ofthis recording, which means that no dog trainer certification is required in order to practicein this profession.
With this in mind it’s crucial that theonline dog trainer course that you choose has glowing reviews, is credible and wellestablished.
Choosing a dog trainer course that offers certification after you have successfullycompleted the course is preferable.
7) There is on-going support offered withthe course in order to help you with your dog training career.
It really is the best feeling getting up inthe morning and actually looking forward to going to work.
Being a dog trainer offersgreat job satisfaction and is very rewarding for people who like working with animals.
It’s joyful to see how dogs (and owners!)become calm and balanced before your eyes as a direct result of the dog training methodsthat you teach them.
With growth expected in the pet industry,demand for professional dog trainers will continue to increase which means it's possiblefor you to get a job working with dogs and ultimately have a fulfilling dog trainingcareer.
2) The Essential Part Dog Training KnowledgePlays In Becoming A Successful Dog Trainer 3) The Crucial Part That Business And MarketingStrategies Play In Becoming A Successful Dog Trainer.
During the book I explain about these areasand give you tips on how to get on the right dog trainer path.
I also reveal the secrets on how I first becamea professional dog trainer - I hope you're not